Maximum engine cleaning for high performance engines. Refreshes and protects your engine. Shell Helix Ultra Extra 5W-30 is a quality oil, totally synthetic, scientifically formulated to guarantee the best cleaning properties through special cleaning agents that actively and continuously remove sludge and deposits. Shell Helix Ultra Extra 5W-30 is a fully synthetic lubricant that provides exceptional protection to the engine and exhaust systems with post-treatments, is approved by leading car manufacturers such as Mercedes Benz, VW and BMW, Fiat, favors ranges of extended oil change and protects the exhaust gas after-treatment systems. With Shell Helix Ultra Extra 5W-30 you are sure to make the right choice for your engine.
- All naturally aspirated, injection, turbocharged, intercooled and multi-valve engines of petrol and diesel powered cars that approve the use of a 5W-30 oil.
- Specifically formulated for the latest Mercedes Benz, VW and BMW diesel engines that use exhaust gas post-treatment systems, it can also be used in non-latest-generation Diesel engines that require a 5W-30 viscosity. Since the product meets the ACEA C2 / C3 specifications, it can be used for both PSA and Renaul services
Performance and Benefits
- It actively and constantly removes sludge and deposits.
- Exceptional protection and long engine life In any condition of use, including those with frequent stops and go, high speeds and any type of engine: the engine will last longer than with traditional engine oils.
- Energy savings and better cold starts. Low viscosity, rapid circulation and low coefficient of friction contribute to the reduction of fuel consumption and for excellent cold starts
- Low oil consumption. The use of selected synthetic bases reduces the volatility of the oil and its consumption.
Shell Helix Ultra Extra 5W-30 fully meets the needs of all major manufacturers and exceeds the following specifications:
Acea A3 / B4 / C2 / C3; BMW Longlife-04; Mercedes Benz Sheet 229.51; VW 504.00 / 507.00; Chrysler MS-11106; Porsche C30; PSA B71 2290 approved; Fiat 9.55535 S1