Shell Morlina S2 BA
Shell Morlina S2 BA are high performance oils formulated to ensure exceptional protection in most of the severe industrial applications on bearings and circulation systems such as those typical in "No-Twist" rolling mills. Meet the requirements of major manufacturers such as Morgan and Danieli.
- Savings on Maintenance Shell Morlina S2 BA are formulated with proven rust and corrosion inhibiting additives that ensure reliable performance and protection between lubrication intervals.
- Reliable protection against wear and corrosion
Shell Morlina S2 BA help extend the life of bearings and lubrication systems by:
- excellent water separation characteristics that ensure the maintenance of the critical oil film between highly charged surfaces in highly contaminated environments;
- good air release characteristics to minimize cavitation and consequent damage to the circulation pumps.
- protection against oxidation and corrosion, and emulsion formation even in the presence of water. - reduction of bearing wear during the rolling operation.
• Maintaining the efficiency of the system Shell Morlina S2 BA are produced with high quality solvent-based base oils that ensure good water separation and air release to ensure efficient lubrication of the machines and systems.
In the Technical Data Sheet