Shell Gadus S3 T220 2 Cartridge 400 Gr.
High quality multifunctional grease for extreme pressures
• Reduced consumption of grease at high temperatures, the grease resists liquefaction and the consequent release of oil thanks to the use of the latest technology of diuretic thickeners developed by Shell's in-house experience in Japan.
• Reduces maintenance costs by reducing the frequency of bearing replacement due to the excellent anti-wear properties of the latest diuretic greases.
• Reduced labor costs due to extended lubrication intervals and lower machine downtime achieved with the use of the latest generation of high-performance greases
• Simplified maintenance programs can be developed thanks to the multifunctional capabilities of this grease and the long service life it guarantees
Key Sectors of Industry and Applications
General mechanics, steel, paper, aluminum, chemical industry and many others
Previous Name: Shell Stamina Grease EP
• Superior protection
• Extreme Temperatures
Shell Lubricants Page 2 of 2 06/06/2011
Recommended as a grease for extreme pressures for heavily loaded bearings (ball bearings, roller bearings or
floors) at high temperatures where long service life is required. Tested in the following
- Hot rolling mills
- Bearings of paper machines (paper mill buckets)
- Large electric motors
- Operating temperatures
Shell Gadus S3 T220 is recommended for use in a temperature range of -10 ° C to 160 ° C
(peaks at 180 ° C with adequate review of the lubrication intervals)
Attached Technical Sheet