Industrial Hydraulic Fluids
Shell Tellus S2 M are high performance hydraulic fluids that use a special patented Shell technology to ensure exceptional protection and performance in most machines in manufacturing plants and in many mobile machine operations. They resist degradation under thermal or mechanical stress and help prevent the harmful formation of deposits that can reduce the efficiency of a hydraulic power system.
• Industrial hydraulic systems Following the high number of approvals and recommendations from machine manufacturers, Shell Tellus S2 M are recommended in a vast field of hydraulic applications in production and industrial environments.
• Shell Tellus S2 M mobile hydraulic power transmission systems can be used effectively in mobile hydraulic power applications such as excavators and cranes, except where significant variations in ambient temperature prevail. For such applications we suggest the use of the Shell Tellus "V" range.
• Marine Hydraulic Systems Recommended for marine applications where an ISO HM type hydraulic fluid is required ..
Specifications and Applications
Tellus S2 M have the following approvals:
- Denison Hydraulics (HF-0, HF-1, HF-2)
- Cincinnati Machine P-68 (ISO 32), P-70 (ISO 46), P-69
- (ISO 68)
- Eaton Vickers M-2950 S
- Eaton Vickers I-286 S
Tellus S2 M are listed:
- Bosch Rexroth Ref 17421-001 and RD 220-1 / 04.03
- Tellus S2 M meet and exceed the requirements of
- ISO 11158 (HM fluids)
- AFNOR NF-E 48-603
- ASTM 6158-05 (HM fluids)
- DIN 51524 Part 2 type HLP
- Swedish Standard SS 15 54 34 AM
- GB 111181-1-94 (HM fluids)
Attached technical sheet Shell Tellus S2 M 32