Industrial gear oils of advanced technology
Shell Omala S4 GX are synthetic oils of advanced technology for heavily loaded gears that offer exceptional lubricating performance under severe operating conditions, ensuring reduced friction, long service life and high resistance to micro-pitting for optimal protection.
Wind turbines and other inaccessible installations Shell Omala S4 GX are particularly suitable for particular systems where very long life is required, maintenance is not frequent or the system is not accessible.
• Industrial casing gear systems Recommended for industrial gearbox systems operating in severe conditions and / or with high loads very low or very high temperatures and wide variations thereof.
• Other applications Shell Omala S4 GX are suitable for the lubrication of bearings and other components
with circulating or splash lubrication systems. For highly loaded worm gearboxes we recommend the use of the Shell Omala W range. For automotive hypoid gears we recommend the use of the dedicated Shell Spirax Oil range.
Specifications and Approvals
- ISO 12925-1 Type CKD, except ISO1000
- ANSI / AGMA9005-E02 (EP), eccettoISO1000
- US Steel 224, except ISO 1000
- Fully approved by Flender AG
- David Brown S1.53.106, except ISO1000
- DIN 51517-3 (CLP), except ISO1000
- Approved for wind turbine gearboxes from:
- Dongfang Wind Turbines
- Dalian Heavy Industries
Attached Technical Sheet