HYDRAULIC THROTTLE TREATMENT
Specific additive for the treatment of noisy hydraulic tappets for petrol and diesel engines designed to restore good functioning.
• Improves the operation of hydraulic tappets.
• Reduces valve control noise
• Allows a high degree of cleanliness and control of carbon deposits and lacquers.
• Keeps lubrication ducts clean.
• Gives high wear protection in the most severe operating conditions.
• Improves starting at low temperatures. • Does not alter the operation of catalytic converters.
• Improves the dispersion of carbon residues, a typical phenomenon of diesel with frequent "stop and go"
FIELDS OF USE
For all engines running on petrol or diesel. Perfect compatibility and miscibility with the oils on the market, both in mineral and synthetic bases, petrol and diesel.
METHOD OF USE
Add to the engine oil, better if new, about 8 ÷ 10%. The 500 ml can is sufficient for the treatment of up to 6 liters of oil.