Shell Corena S2 P are high quality air compressor oils formulated to provide optimum lubrication for high pressure reciprocating compressors.
- Oil life - A longer life of the oil means less need for fluid maintenance for the equipment, which can therefore continue to operate without interruption. The durability of Shell Corena oils makes it possible to satisfy multiple operational needs.
- Exceptional wear protection - Excessive wear can seriously affect the life and efficiency of an air compressor. The Shell Corena range includes oils dedicated to rotary compressors, designed to limit the wear of vanes and screws, and oils for reciprocating compressors, specific against the wear of cylinders, piston rings and valves.
- Maintain system efficiency - Pressure loss in worn out compressors can reduce operational efficiency and increase costs. Shell Corena oils are designed to contribute to the efficiency of the system by inhibiting the formation of foam, releasing trapped air and rapidly separating the condensation water.
Shell Corena S2 P are high quality air compressor oils formulated to provide optimum lubrication for high pressure reciprocating compressors. They are suitable for the majority of alternative air compressors operating at high pressure with discharge temperatures up to 220oC.
• Alternative air compressors Shell Corena S2 P are suitable for use in alternative air compressors operating with air discharge temperatures up to 220 ° C.
• Sanitary air compressors Shell Corena S2 P can be used in compressors for domestic air, assuming that the additional cleaning device is installed to ensure that the air produced meets the standards of sanitary air.
Specifications and Approvals
- Shell Corena S2 P meets the following requirements:
- ISO 6743-3A-: DAA Normal Duty
Attached technical sheet Shell Corena S2 P 68