CAR ENGINE OIL Shell Helix Ultra 5W40 100% Synthetic 4 L liters New Formula
Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40 (SN / CF / A3 / B4) 4 liter can
Fully synthetic lubricant for very high levels of engine protection and performance .. Formula 1 technology
Shell Helix Ultra 5w40 is a fully synthetic lubricant for engine protection and performance at the highest levels. Based on Shell technology and long experience in Formula 1 competitions, Shell Helix Ultra has been tested to guarantee very high performance even in extreme conditions. The most innovative and advanced oil ever for high performance engines.
Modern vehicles need an engine oil that meets changing needs and that can improve engine performance and life. For this reason, Shell has devised a completely new way to produce synthetic base oils by making them from natural gas thanks to its patented Shell PurePlus technology.
Shell Helix Ultra is a range of high-end motor oils formulated using Shell's exclusive PurePlus technology to produce an engine oil that actively helps keep engines clean. At the heart of Shell Helix there has always been Active Cleansing Technology. Exclusive Shell PurePlus technology allows the product to provide even higher levels of cleanliness and protection.
- Exceptional protection and long life of the engine. In any condition of use, including those with frequent stops and go, high speeds and any type of engine: the engine will last longer than with traditional oils.
- Tested in the laboratory and in the field. Long tested in SHELL research centers by Technologists and on reference cars for high technology.
- Formula 1 technology. Born from SHELL's long experience in the world of Formula
- Energy savings and better cold starts. Low viscosity, rapid circulation and low coefficient of friction contribute to the reduction of fuel consumption and for better cold starts.
- Low oil consumption. The use of selected synthetic bases reduces the volatility of the oil and its consumption, minimizing the top ups
Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40 fully meets the needs of all major manufacturers and exceeds the following specifications:
- API SN / CF;
- ACEA A3 / B3 / B4-98;
- Ferrari Approved;
- VW500.00, 502.00, 505.00;
- Porsche Approved;
BMW Longlife 98 and Special oils list, Peugeot-Citroen Meets the requirements of the PSA E and Daimler specifications Mercedes Benz Sheet 229.3 Rover Registered SAAB JASO SG approved
- Tipo Lubrifciante
- Synthetic motor oil
- Best price
- Auto Lubricant